Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integrated Cold Room, 2970mm Width?
Large, high turnover operations need commercial refrigerated storage they can rely on; the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room is the perfect solution. Offering a standard width of 2970mm and height of 2m, there are a full range of depths to choose from guaranteeing that adequate storage capacities are available for every sized business. Operating with a temperature range of 0°C to 10°C, optimum conditions can be created and all chilled storage demands can be met.
Constructed using strong and durable, high quality materials, these coldrooms are designed to withstand the stresses and rigours of tough commercial environments. Galvanised steel ceiling and panels, each with a food safe epoxy coating, feature CFC-free insulation to increase efficiency while high resistance PVC camlocks securely connect the structure for unbeatable rigidity.
Offering the opportunity to customise your walk-in chiller, a black reinforced phenolic resin floor with non-slip finish is available along with 3 tier anodised aluminium shelving, providing effective storage and organisation solutions for all sized rooms. The Coldkit Isark range from Purever has been designed and manufactured based on extensive research carried out by professionals to ensure outstanding performance, enhanced efficiency and unbeatable practicality.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Key Features of the Isark Walk-In Chiller
- Maintains a temperature range of 0°C to 10°C
- Includes straddle motor for fully integral operation
- Epoxy coated panels are safe for use with food
- Standard bulkhead light supplied
- Insulated lockable door with key included
- Exterior handle ergonomically designed
- Quick and easy to assemble even in small spaces
- Panels and ceiling constructed of white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Panels connected using high resistance PVC camlocks with anti-corrosion treatment
- Extruded joints can be replaced should deterioration occur
- Coldrooms without flooring option supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Flooring is available made of black reinforced phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Optional anodised aluminium shelving with grey finish, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep
Running Requirements and Specifications
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2970mm
- Height - with floor 2000mm - without floor 2030mm
- Door size: 1830 x 700mm (HxW)
- From hinge to leaf outer edge: 850mm
- Recommended positioning in maximum 35°C ambient temperatures
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels and ceiling with CFC-free polyurethane insulation (40kg density per m3)
- Composite hinges offer zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Isark Manufacturer's Warranty
These commercial chiller rooms are supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty.