Why Buy the Foster XR 20 Blast Chiller?
Observe strict food safety with the Foster XR20 Blast Chiller. In fact, you can effectively blast chill 20kgs from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes. This leaves you in complete compliance with health and safety regulations of your kitchen.
Easy to use digital microprocessor. The fool-proof temperature control panel of the Foster XR 20 Blast Chiller makes for quick and easy visual reference of your operating conditions.
The XR 20 takes into account your versatile approach to preparation and catering. For these purposes, you are readily availed with hard chill and soft chill options in the digital control panel. These chilling options ensure that your denser foods (meat and casseroles) and the rest (fruits, vegetables and fish), respectively, are preserved in the best conditions to preserve their shelf-lives.
Manoeuverable around busy areas with limited spaces. The XR 20 comes with roller castors as standard for effortless movement around your retail space.
This blast chiller is manufactured with Foster quality and delivers Foster performance, all at an attractive price point.
Features of the XR20 Xtra Blast Chiller
- Blast chills from 70℃ to 3℃ in 90 minutes
- 5 gastronorm 1/1 shelving positions
- 304 stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 75mm shelving maximises storage capacity
- Accurate microprocessor control
- Easy read temperature display
- 1 solid hinged door
- Fitted with 80mm castors
- Bottom mounted refrigeration enhances performance
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 880 x 755 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- 20 kg storage capacity
- 230V, single phase
- Up to 40℃ ambient temperatures
- R290 refrigerant
24 month manufacturers parts and month labour warranty is included.