Infrico AN1002BT-CR Double Door Display Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico AN1002BT-CR Display Freezer?
Achieving attractive display whilst maintaining optimum storage temperatures, the Infrico AN1002BT-CR Glass Door Freezer works equally well in retail outlets or in commercial kitchens where ingredients need to be quickly located.The double hinged door design generates a massive 1110 litre capacity suitable for a range of everyday items including foods and ice cream.
Including 8 adjustable shelves, 4 per door, products can be arranged to maximise capacity and with LED interior lighting, all contents are effectively presented and illuminated. Also featuring heated triple glazed doors, the display remains clearly visible at all times. Constructed with high grade 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, the strength, durability, hygiene and ease of cleaning essential for performance in commercial settings is guaranteed as standard.
*Please Note: Glass may appear darker than the image shown.
Key Features of the Infrico Double Door Display Freezer
- Double hinged doors give clear access to contents
- Suitable for everyday freezing with a -18°C to -22°C temperature range
- Precision digital controller with temperature display
- Interior LED light to attractively present products
- Heated triple glazed door for efficiency and unobscured visibility
- Supplied with 8 adjustable shelves - 4 per door
- Ventilated cooling for consistent, even air distribution
- Automatic defrost
- Constructed with high grade 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
- Rounded internal corners make cleaning simple
- Undermounted for easy access to mechanical components
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications of the AN1002BT-CR Undermounted Freezer
- 1110 litre gross capacity / 39.2 cubic foot
- 1744W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2060 x 1385 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Shelf size: 530 x 400 mm
- Climate class: 4
- Position in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 244kg
Infrico Manufacturer's Warranty
This freezer is supplied with a full 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||1110|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.