Infrico AN501BT-CR Single Door Display Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico AN501BT-CR Single Door Display Freezer?
The stylish Infrico AN501BT-CR Glass Door Freezer offers an edge of professionalism to any business. The high quality 304 grade stainless steel interior and exterior delivers the strength and durability essential to withstand tough commercial settings, the ease of cleaning and hygiene required for use in the foodservice industry whilst also guaranteeing the aesthetic impact expected from an effective display. The versatility of this display freezer allows positioning in a range of settings including shops, supermarkets and as additional storage in commercial kitchens.
Boasting a digital controller and temperature display, precision settings are simple to achieve; the -18°C to -22°C temperature range being suitable for a full range of everyday freezing requirements. The single hinged glass door is heated to prevent misting, ensuring clear visibility of stock. Glass is also triple glazed to improve efficiency.
Including 4 adjustable shelves, the interior layout of the AN501BT-CR can be tailored to reflect the type of stock on offer; maximising available capacity and creating the most enticing freezer display possible. Contents are effectively highlighted and presented via internal LED lights and with a 500 litre capacity, can meet the storage demands of smaller premises or be used as an additional piece of equipment in high turnover areas.
*Please Note: Glass may appear darker than the image shown.
Main Points of the Infrico Undermounted Glass Door Freezer
- High quality 304 grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- -18°C to -22°C temperature range
- Precision digital controller
- Digital temperature display
- Interior LED lighting
- Heated glass door ensures clear visibility of contents
- Triple glazed glass increases efficiency
- Supplied with 4 adjustable shelves
- Even and consistent air circulation with ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Rounded internal corners eliminate potential dirt traps for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the AN501BT-CR Display Freezer
- 500 litre gross capacity / 17.6 cubic foot
- 947W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2060 x 687 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Shelf size: 530 x 400 mm
- Climate class: 4
- Use in maximum ambient consitions of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 156kg
Infrico Manufacturer's Warranty
The AN501BT-CR is supplied with a full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||500|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.