Tefcold UF50GCP Single Door Display Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold UF50GCP Single Door Display Freezer?
Create a compact yet effective frozen display with the Tefcold UF50GCP Display Freezer. The countertop design is perfect for kiosks, small shops and cafes that want to expand the products they offer. Producing a standard freezer temperature range of -12°C to -24°C, this unit performs everyday freezing for a range of stock with high quality results and total satisfaction guaranteed.
Boasting interior lights to attractively present contents and an illuminated canopy for branding and advertising purposes, this effective display is designed to entice custom and boost sales. Sitting on adjustable feet and being supplied with 2 adjustable shelves, the UF50GCP can be tailored to meet the individual demands of any business.
Key Points of the Tefcold Glass Door Freezer
- Countertop design with single hinged glass door
- -12°C to -24°C temperature range
- Interior LED light to attractively present stock
- Illuminated LED canopy for branding and merchandising
- Lockable door is self closing
- Heated triple glazed door
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Adjustable feet
- Includes 2 adjustable shelves
- White interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the UF50GCP Countertop Glass Door Freezer
- 50 litre gross capacity / 1.8 cubic foot
- 48 litre net volume
- 154W, 1A, 13A supply
- External dimensions: 657 x 570 x 530 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 380 x 450 x 420 mm (HxWxD)
- 45dB noise level
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 45
- Weight: unpacked - 42kg; packed - 45kg
Tefcold Manufacturer's Warranty
The UF50GCP Glass Door DIsplay Freezer is supplied with 24 months parts only warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||45|
|Internal Height (mm)||380|
|Internal Width (mm)||450|
|Internal Depth (mm)||420|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||50|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||48|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-12C to -24C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.