Tefcold UF100GCP Single Door Display Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold UF100GCP Single Door Display Freezer?
The Tefcold UF100GCP Display Freezer delivers additional storage and display for a range of everyday products. The compact countertop design is perfect for businesses that want to extend their product range yet struggle with limited space. Sitting at eye level, this freezer will draw customers attention; the internal light attractively presenting stock with the illuminated canopy providing branding opportunities to advertise what's on offer.
Cleverly designed with a top mounted refrigeration unit, there is no internal step meaning that the 116 litre gross capacity can be fully maximised. The single hinged glass door has a self closing feature to minimise the escape of cold air and is also lockable for additional security for stock. Manufactured with a clean white exterior finish and hygienic, easy to clean hammered aluminium interior, the UF100GCP delivers the strength, durability and aesthetics essential for performance and impact in tough commercial settings.
Main Points of the Tefcold Countertop Glass Door Freezer
- Countertop design positions this freezer in customer's eyeline
- -12°C to -24°C adjustable temperature range
- Illuminated LED canopy with switch for branding and merchandising
- Interior LED light with switch
- Self closing door
- Locking feature
- Heated triple glazed door
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Top mounted refrigeration unit eliminates internal step to maximise storage space
- Adjustable feet
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- White exterior and interior
- Replaceable door gasket
UF100GCP Single Glass Door Freezer
- 116 litre gross capacity / 4.1 cubic foot
- 113 litre net volume
- 230W, 1.4A, requires 13A fuse
- External dimensions: 890 x 610 x 555 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 540 x 500 x 430 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 3
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- 45dB noise level
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 60
- Weight: unpacked - 54kg; packed - 59kg
Tefcold Manufacturer's Warranty
Includes a 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||59|
|Internal Height (mm)||540|
|Internal Width (mm)||500|
|Internal Depth (mm)||430|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||116|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||113|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-12C to -24C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.