Tefcold BC60 Drinks Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold BC60 Drinks Fridge?
The Tefcold BC60 is an expertly designed fridge that will help keep your bottled and canned drinks perfectly chilled throughout service and all within a compact footprint. It is highly efficient with features that enable it to use the least energy while still giving you excellent service.
The sleek professional design includes a black interior and exterior for attractive style and adjustable feet for small height adjustments and levelling. This model is both durable and highly functional in different commercial settings.
It has a self-closing glass hinged door which helps maintain its efficiency. The unit also features a fully automatic operation including automatic defrost to help prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet. A fan assisted cooling system will evenly distribute cool air within the chiller to rapidly chill your drinks and maintain consistent temperatures.
Adjustable temperatures help you navigate through conditions ranging from 2°C to 10°C. There is an internal LED light for the perfect illumination of your stock and 2 adjustable shelves to help you create the effective order in the fridge.
The Tefcold BC60 drinks fridge also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold BC60 Drinks Chiller
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Glass hinged door
- Self-closing door & a lock
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature 2°C to 10°C
- LED Interior light
- Adjustable feet & shelves
- Black interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H668 x W432 x D496
- Internal dimensions (mm) H557 x W356 x D311
- Gross internal volume 67L / 2.37 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 58L / 2.04 cubic foot
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 24
- Max ambient temperature 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 0.83 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage kWh/annum 303
- Electric 0.7A, 230V, 70W, UK plug
- Noise level dB44
- Weight 33kg
- Packed weight 36kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||36|
|Internal Height (mm)||557|
|Internal Width (mm)||356|
|Internal Depth (mm)||311|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||67|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||58|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.