Tefcold BC30 Drinks Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold BC30 Drinks Fridge?
The Tefcold BC30 drinks fridge from Tefcold is an ideal compact drinks cooler with a glass door for increased content visibility. It is designed to help keep your drinks perfectly chilled with additional energy efficient features to reduce running costs.
This model comes with a black exterior and interior which is both durable and easy to clean whilst adding professional visual impact. The mini-fridge also offers fully automatic operation. It has an automatic defrost system for the elimination of frosted ice from within the cabinet and operates with fan assisted cooling to evenly distribute cool air within the cabinet for the rapid chilling of your stock.
It has adjustable temperatures ranging from 2°C to 10°C. This makes the beer fridge ideal for small shops, cafes and bars. A switchable internal light provides you with the needed illumination when stocking, selecting and presenting your choice of drinks.
It has a single glass hinged door with a lock function to keep your stock well secured at all times. A self-closing feature prevents the door from being left open hence compromising efficiency. This fridge has adjustable feet which make it easy to position and level.
The BC30 minifridge also includes 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold BC30 Compact Drinks Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Glass hinged door
- Self-closing door & lockable
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- LED Interior light
- Adjustable feet
- Black interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H491 x W356 x D406
- Internal dimensions (mm) H380 x W280 x D271
- Gross internal volume 22L / 0.78 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 20L / 0.70 cubic foot
- 1 fixed shelf
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 20
- Max ambient temperature 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage kWh/24hr 0.78
- Electric usage kWh/annum 285
- Electric 0.7A, 230V, 60W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 44
- Weight 22.2kg
- Packed weight 24.6kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||24.6|
|Internal Height (mm)||380|
|Internal Width (mm)||280|
|Internal Depth (mm)||271|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||22|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||20|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.