Inomak CFP2144SL Solid Door Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Inomak CFP2144SL Solid Door Freezer?
The Inomak CFP2144SL Solid Door Freezer is characterised by its well-defined edges that are perfect for complementing your work space.
The simple design of this freezer houses quality refrigeration facilities within premises where space is at a premium.
Maximise the use of the unit’s 1227 litre interior to ensure that this freezer runs at full capacity while concurrently maintaining its efficiency. Introducing a 4-tier shelving system you can compartmentalise and organize your different produce for quick and easy access.
Self-closing mechanism for maximum efficiency during busy service hours of frequent access. This attribute facilitates excellent insulation, even in operations where frequent access is required which in turn preserves the freshness of your merchandise within the temperature range of -10°C to -22°C.
Even more interesting is that this freezer ensures that your stock is safe and secure thanks to an integrated door lock, which offers additional security at the end of service. Fitted with heavy duty castors as standard, positioning the equipment in your preferred location is effortless.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 2 hinged solid doors
- 6 shelves (3 per door)
- Ventilated cooling
- Gaskets ensure 100% seal. Removable for easy cleaning
- Fitted with door lock for security of your stock
- Free standing placement
- 1227 litres capacity
- Exterior dimensions: 1440mm height, 768mm width, 2100mm depth
Running requirements and specifications.
- Automatic defrosting
- Temperature range of -10℃ to -22℃
- Climate class 4
- Power: 13Amp
- R290 refrierant
- Noise level 59dB (65dB during defrost)
- 36 months’ parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||2115|
|Internal Width (mm)||1440|
|Internal Depth (mm)||768|
|Shelves||8 x (550 x 530mm)|
|Warranty||36 Months Parts and Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||1227|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-10C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.