Igloo ARUBA2 Ice Cream Display Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo ARUBA2 Ice Cream Display Freezer?
The Igloo ARUBA2 Ice Cream Display Freezer is designed with the sole purpose of presenting your selection of ice creams attractively to customers whilst maintaining appropriate storage conditions.
The ARUBA2 comes with stainless steel interior that creates easily cleanable surfaces that are resistant to corrosion. The back shelf is also made of stainless steel while the exterior is made of an appealing cherry wood case finish which will attract your customers.
The unit is able to provide temperature ranges of between -18C to -20C, enough to handle a variety of ice creams. It is a free-standing equipment with an auto defrost function which will ensure you do not have to physically remove frosted ice from the freezer.
The Igloo ARUBA2 have warm air glass defoggers that help eliminate fog from the unit and leave the products inside the freezer visible enough. An auto condensation disposal system ensures that the unit always remains professional. All ARUBA products include a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo ARUBA2 Ice Cream Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free standing placement
- Automatic defrost
- Auto condensation disposal
- Temperature range of -18C to -20C
- Interior Finish Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish Cherry Wood
- Back Shelf stainless Steel
Running requirements and Specifications
- Width (mm): 1070(ARUBA2 1000) / 1385(ARUBA2 1250)
- Height (mm): 1300+/-10
- Depth (mm): 930(ARUBA2 1000) / 930(ARUBA2 1250)
- Ref Shelf Area: 0.6
- Loading Capacity (Pans): 7(ARUBA2 1000) / 10(ARUBA2 1250)
- Energy Consumption (kwh/24h): 9.4(ARUBA2 1000) / 16.3(ARUBA2 1250)
- Power (w): 1020(ARUBA2 1000) / 1283(ARUBA2 1250)
- Weight: 195(ARUBA2 1000) / 245(ARUBA2 1250)
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Width (mm)||1070 / 1385|
|Napoli Capacity||7 / 10 (sold separately)|
|GN Capacity||Pans not included|
|Internal Depth (mm)||510|
|Back Shelf||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.