Gamko FK2-25/8R Keg Cooler
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Gamko FK2-25/8R Keg Cooler?
The Gamko FK2-25/8R keg cooler is a refrigerator that is remarkable in its own right. The simple but rather splendid design exudes professionalism and with it also comes practicality and reliability in a humble footprint.
Compact design that adequately caters for limited spaces in your business premises. The Gamko FK2-25/8R keg cooler can easily fit under your counter or back-bar. It comes with a slide-in unit located on its side for effortless routine service.
Plug and play operation. The Gamko beer chiller can be effortlessly installed in tight spaces of your establishment without the dire need of specialised expertise.
Tolerant storage space. This distinctive keg cooler can comfortably accommodate 2 (50 litre) keg or 8 (20 litre) kegs at a go meaning that ample quantities of prefectly chilled beer is always on hand.
Ergonomic unit that doubles as a point-of-preparation for your draught beer. By introducing a beer tubing to dispense your drinks (either from the top or sides), you’ll deliver timely customer service with a reduced level of manual input.
Main Features of the F2-25/8R Barrel Chiller
- Can be assembled in minutes
- Tubing can run to beer dispense tap through either the side or top of the keg
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either 50 litre or 20 litre kegs
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Silver coloured skin plate interior
- Fitted with spacers for optimum air circulation
- Available with machine unit on the left
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range
- Dimensions: Height 860-880mm, 1350mm Width, 567mm Depth
- 208W, 13A, single phase, plug ready
- Refrigerant R600a
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Flatpack or Pre-built||Pre-built|
|Interior Finish||Silver coated steel plate|
|Exterior Finish||Anthracite coated steel plate|
|Height (mm)||860 - 880|
|Keg Capacity||2 x 50 litre kegs / 8 x 20 litre kegs|
|Warranty||36 months parts and 24 months labour warranty|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0C to 7C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.