Gamko FK2-25/4R Keg Cooler
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Gamko FK2-25/4R Keg Cooler?
The Gamko FK2-25/4R introduces a flexible approach to keg cooling where space is limited. Besides that, this one of a kind cooler has unparalleled functionality and reliability to match its professional design.
Plug and play operation. The beer cooling cabinet can be effortlessly installed in tight spaces of your establishment without the dire need of specialised expertise.
Tolerant storage space. The distinctive keg cooler can comfortably accommodate 1 (50 litre) keg or 4 (20 litre) kegs at a go, ensuring your bar is always fully stocked.
An environment-friendly approach to cooling is made possible by the use of R600a refrigerant gases. These gases stand in for pollutants such as outdated CFC’s.
Point of preparation resolve. This can be made possible by running a beer tubing to dispense tapped beer through the top or side of the keg. In effect, this ensures speedy customer service during peak hours.
Key Features of the Under Counter Beer Chiller
- Silver coloured skin plate interior
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either 20 litre or 50 litre kegs
- 1 solid hinged door
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Back and sides fit with spacers for optimum air circulation
- Low running compared to cellar cooling
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range
- Dimensions: Height 860-880mm, 880mm Width, 567mm Depth
- R600a refrigerant
- 208W, 13A, single phase, plug ready
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Flatpack or Pre-built||Pre-built|
|Interior Finish||Silver coated steel plate|
|Exterior Finish||Anthracite coated steel plate|
|Height (mm)||860 - 880|
|Keg Capacity||1 x 50 litre kegs / 4 x 20 litre kegs|
|Warranty||36 months parts and 24 months labour warranty|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0C to 7C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.