Why Buy the Blizzard BAR2 Bottle Cooler?
The Blizzard BAR2 Bottle Cooler encompasses all of the ultimate features necessary for an excellent entry level piece of equipment resulting in incredible value for money. The clean professional design guarantees that this double door chiller complements any business, not only being visually appealing but also offering quality performance. The double hinged doors provide an ample capacity of 200 litres equating to space for approximately 182 x 275ml bottles.
Operating with a temperature range of 4°C to 12°C all bottled drinks can be housed in premium conditions, ready for service and guaranteed total customer satisfaction. Settings are easily adjusted via a precision digital controller and can be easily monitored with the digital display. Regularly recording temperatures is a great way to monitor the performance and efficiency of equipment and foresee any potential technical problems before they occur.
Boasting an LED interior light to present stock, all available products are attractively displayed to entice custom and boost sales. Added security for valuable stock is delivered in the form of lockable doors; the perfect solution to offer protection out of hours or when staff aren't present. With four adjustable shelves included, the interior layout of the BAR2 can be personalised and tailored to reflect the properties of the products being stocked for a truly unique display.
Key Features of the Blizzard Back Bar Drinks Cooler
- Double hinged doors in an undercounter design
- Suitable for all alcholic and soft beverages with a temperature range of 4°C to 12°C
- The forced air refrigeration system provides a continual flow of chilled around stored bottles to ensure that they are maintained at the optimum temperature, ready for serving whenever required
- Automatic defrost for totally convenient operation
- Fully automatic operation meaning no additional intervention from staff is required, vital in any business especially a busy one
- Digital temperature readout clearly displays operational settings
- Includes four shelves, each manufactured to a high standard and being fully adjustable to accommodate any size stock you require
- Double glazed doors increase efficiency
- Internal LED lighting displays your products in the most attractive way possible, catching the attention of the customer and portraying the professionalism of your bar.
- Doors can be locked for added security
- Doors operate with a self-closing mechanism to reduce any chilled air loss and unnecessary power usage
- Replaceable door gaskets ensure that the vacuum created is always performing at its best
- Easy to clean design and simple to maintain
- Stylish black laminated exterior finish and the aluminium stippled interior combines to achieve a superior appearance that highlights the quality of any bar
BAR2 Undercounter Chiller Specifications
- 200 litre capcity holds approximately 182 x 275ml bottles
- 185W, 13A
- Dimensions: 900 x 903 x 520 mm (HxWxD) (add 5mm width to each side when doors are fully open)
- Shelf size: 395 x 300 mm (WxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 54dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Weight: 59kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
To complete your bar requirements there are also one door and three door variations available to fully equip any working area. Each product in the range is manufactured to the same exacting standards and creates the ultimate uniformed image.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
This product is ECA approved! Read more about the Enhanced Capital Allowance here.