Why Buy the Blizzard BAR1 Single Door Bottle Cooler?
The competitively priced Blizzard BAR1 Bottle Cooler is an entry-level product offering ultimate value for money. Whatever your business or available budget this piece will serve effectively and efficiently. In any environment where bottles need to be stored at the optimum serving temperature, this reliable bottle chiller is there to assist.
Capable of achieving temperatures within a 4°C to 12°C temperature range, bottled drinks are always housed in premium condition, ready for service. The forced air refrigeration system ensures that a continuous flow of chilled air is circulated over the products creating an air curtain which cocoons the drinks in the ideal atmosphere.
This model also boasts an internal LED lighting which ensures that all bottles are showcased in the best light, attracting the attention of thirsty guests seeking out a refreshing beverage.
The compact single door undercounter design generates a 130-litre capacity, able to accommodate approximately 130 x 275ml bottles making it the ideal addition to any smaller pub or bar area. Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves, the interior layout can be tailored to the size and shape of the contents allowing the available capacity to be maximised.
The self-closing, double glazed door guarantees that in a fast-paced bar, chilled air never escapes for longer than is absolutely necessary, increasing efficiency and reducing running costs. Replaceable door gaskets are ideal for cleaning and maintenance routines on your unit.
It also comes with digital control and digital temperature readout thus making it simple to keep a watchful eye on temperature settings and the general running of the equipment even when situated in the busiest of environments
The Blizzard BAR1 single door bottle cooler also comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard BAR1 Single Drinks Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 1 Glass hinged double glazed door
- Lock fitted on the self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller with temperature readout
- Temperature range of 4°C to 12°C
- Efficient LED internal illumination
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Aluminium stippled interior and black laminated exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H900 x W598 x D520
- 2 heavy duty adjustable shelves
- Gross internal volume 130L
- Bottle capacity approx 130 x 275ml bottles
- Shelf size 490 x 360 mm
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric 165W, 230V 13A, UK plug
- Noise level 53dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included