True TSSU-48-12 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the True TSSU-48-12 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TSSU-48-12 refrigerated preparation counter from True is your ideal pick for an all round, highly efficient kitchen unit. It is designed to offer you the convenience of chilled storage at the point of food preparation, eliminating time consuming trips to separate refrigeration during service.
This unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior. Stainless steel is the ideal choice for the construction of your kitchen equipment because it is durable and easy to clean. Therefore, you will not spend too much time maintaining high standards of hygiene and food safety in your commercial kitchen.
The unit has 2 solid hinged doors giving clear access to the fridge section of the prep counter. Here, your products will be well preserved with an even stream of cold air being provided at all times. Temperatures provided in this section range between 0.5°C to 5°C.
On the surface, there is an extra deep full-width removable cutting board. Inside, the unit features foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation to help maintain the conditions within the chiller and optimise efficiency. This unit is built on castors for easy and safe movement. It has 4 adjustable shelves and a GN capacity of 12 x 1/6 pans in which to organise all essential ingredients for a smooth and speedy service, perfect when creating salads and pizzas etc. An insulated lid is fitted to cover gastronorm pans when not in use, hence containing chilled temperatures and maintaining freshness.
The True TSSU-48-12 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TSSU-48-12 Chilled Prep Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 5°C
- Extra deep full-width removable cutting board
- Clear polycarbonate pans included
- Stainless steel foam insulated lid and hood
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate® polyurethane insulation
- Castors fitted
- Stainless steel interior and exterior, aluminium finish back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1093 x W1229 x D766
- Cutting board depth 299mm, 13mm thickness
- Gross internal volume 396L
- GN Capacity 12 x 1/6 (Supplied) 102mm deep
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant: R290
- Power: 230V, 2.3A
- Cable length: 2.13m
- Weight: 127 KG
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||12 x 1/6 (Supplied)|
|Warranty||60 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0.5C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.