Tefcold GM500SS Chest Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold GM500SS Chest Freezer?
Quality ingredients need quality storage and it is this principle that proves to be the base of all Tefcold designs and manufacturing operations. Able to lock in freshness and provide the service that professional kitchens require, this chest freezer can meet all demands.
The Tefcold GM500SS chest freezer is manufactured with a strong hygienic White coated steel interior lining, a clean white exterior and a stainless steel lid, hence merging practicality and aesthetics to create an ideal piece of equipment for commercial use.
The sturdy handle is designed to cope with repeated use in a busy kitchen and features an integral lock for additional security of stock. A fully adjustable temperature ranging from -14°C to -24°C offers precision and accuracy where it is needed most. This ensures that your stock is well preserved at all times.
This model supports a manual defrost system that enables you to clean out all accumulated ice at your convenience. In order to maintain a clean and simple operation, a defrost drain is fitted to collect any excess water.
The substantial 16.3 cubic foot capacity (463 litres) delivers ample storage space for all essential ingredients. This chest freezer is supplied with 2 baskets making organisation of produce easy. It can be fitted with 6 baskets to fully optimise capacity.
When fully loaded equipment can become weighty and so castors are fitted as standard to increase mobility and ensure easier cleaning of all surrounding areas. They also help in the safe movement of the unit. A mains indicator light notifies staff when the freezer is powered and in use. This ensures that you have enough time to plan in case of inconsistent power.
A 24 month manufacturer’s warranty is included with every equipment purchase.
Key Features of the Tefcold GM500SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Lock with handle
- Defrost manual
- Static cooling
- Temperature range -14°C to -24°C
- Mains indicator light
- Defrost drain
- 4 Castors
- White exterior with a stainless steel lid
- White coated steel interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H920 x W1504 x D680
- Internal dimensions (mm) H725 x W1380 x D480
- Gross internal volume 463L / 16.3 cubic foot
- Baskets supplied 2, capacity 6
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 90
- Maximum ambient temperature +30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.50kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 548 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 1.4A, 230W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 73kg
- Packed weight 78kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||78|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Internal Height (mm)||725|
|Internal Width (mm)||1380|
|Internal Depth (mm)||480|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||463|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-14C to -24C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.