Tefcold CF7310 Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold CF7310 Freezer Prep Counter?
When picking equipment such as a prep counter, it is always a great choice to pick one that allows you to bring some professionalism into your food catering business. The CF7310 freezer prep counter from Tefcold is not just professional it is built using the latest technology to guarantee you nothing but stellar service throughout the year.
Bringing together triple solid door freezer storage and a food-safe work top, everything you need during a busy service is close to hand, for overall improved efficiency and time management.
Its stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside prevents damage and enhances longevity. This is especially ideal in a busy environment. The unit has 3 doors giving you easy access to the freezer sections of the counter. These doors have a self-closing function to help with energy preservation throughout the unit’s service.
This freezer is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C to -20°C. This will accommodate a considerable amount of highly perishable food items allowing you the freedom to work uninhibited.
A fan assisted cooling system ensures even distribution of cool air within the counter while an automatic defrost system prevents frosted ice from accumulating in the cabinet. This helps boost efficiency which in turn generates savings in energy bills every year. You will be able to use a digital controller and temperature display for the monitoring and adjustment of storage conditions inside the freezer.
This unit features 3 shelves which help in the proper arrangement of stock within the cabinet. It is built on lockable castors for easy and safe movement. The Tefcold CF7310 freezer prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CF7310 Gastronorm Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature -10°C to -20°C
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1795 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1337 x D530
- Gross internal volume 417L / 14.72 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 358L
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Cupboards are 1/1GN compatible (gastronorms not supplied)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Electric 3.9A, 230V, 570W, UK plug
- Electric usage 8.76 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 3197 kWh/annum
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 152kg
- Packed weight 162kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||162|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||589|
|Internal Width (mm)||1337|
|Internal Depth (mm)||530|
|Shelves||1 Per Door|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||417|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||358|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-10C to -20C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.