Scotsman EC206 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Scotsman EC206 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
Are you looking for an cube-making machine that will keep your business well supplied with clean and usable ice cubes? Look no further than Scotsman’s EC206 ice machine. It is designed to help you achieve your daily ice requirements by producing clean and ready to use cubes.
This model comes with a stainless steel construction which is ideal for the longevity and durability of the unit. The machine has a built-in waste drain pump which helps eliminate all residual water from the unit to improve the quality of the ice cubes. Other measures to ensure the purity of your ice cubes include AglON anti-microbial protection which prevents bacterial growth inside the unit, and a scale accumulation system that collects scale and makes it harmless.
Your machine will come with an easy-to-use electronic control system which will give you full control over the unit. The condenser air filter is easily accessible from the front making it easier for you to run cleaning operations.
Additionally, this ice machine from Scotsman is able to produce 130Kg or 6500 cubes in 24 hours. You will be provided with a 50Kg bin for your storage purposes. It is WRAS approved hence guaranteeing you the best services for as long as you have it.
The Scotsman EC206 ice cuber includes a 3-year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC206 Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1250 x D620
- 950W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 19
- Run Amps 4.7
- Output 130kg / 6500 cubes per 24 hours
- Storage 50kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 288 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 2496 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 82kg
- 36 months parts labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 130kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||3-year parts warranty as standard.|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.