Promek VL112 Juice Dispenser
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Promek VL112 Juice Dispenser?
The Promek VL112 Juice Dispenser is ideal for any self-service setting including buffets, breakfast bars, canteens and conference rooms. The compact countertop design features a single tank with ample 11.5 litre capacity, meaning that freshly chilled juice is always available. Fitted with a simple to use dispensing tap, pouring and dispensing cold beverages has never been easier.
The clear tank displays contents meaning that guests can easily determine the juice on offer. Benefitting from a paddle agitation system the VL112 evenly chills beverages for perfect results.
Key Features of the Promek Chilled Juice Dispenser
- Suitable for juice - smooth or with pulp
- Single tank countertop design
- 3°C to 8°C temperature range
- Paddle agitation system
- Easy to use dispensing tap
- Stainless steel base with clear tank
- Drip tray
- Fully automatic
- Adjustable feet
- Off cycle defrost
*Please Note: This unit is not suitable for milk, slush or ice cream smoothies
Specifications of the VL112 Single Tank Drinks Dispenser
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 670 x 180 x 460 mm
- Capacity: 11.5 litre
- Power: 130W, 0.9A, requires 13A supply
- kWh/24hr: 1.59
- Noise level: 53.5dB
- R134a refrigerant
- Climate Class 3
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- Weight: 19kg
A 24 month manufacturer's parts only warranty is included.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Manufacturers Parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||3C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.