Polar G593 Single Door Upright Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar G593 Upright Freezer?
The Polar G593 Upright Freezer is a great choice for any commercial catering operation that requires effective preservation of stock. Able to achieve temperatures as low as -20°C a wide range of stock can be stored, the freshness maintained until required. Designed to hold 2/1 GN, this stainless steel freezer offers easy transference of bulk quantities of stock to create a more efficient kitchen operation.
Operating with a fan assisted cooling system that evenly distributes precision temperatures throughout the freezer cavity, your are guaranteed consistent performance. The automatic defrost function ensures that any accumulated ice is disposed of without any manual intervention; ideal in busy operations.
Designed for ease of use, a clear, concise digital display and controller allows you to adjust and montior working conditions. Constructed using high quality materials, the stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior offers the durability required in commercial settings. Not only is this model able to withstand the tough conditions associated with a working kitchen but is also easy to clean, ensuring optimum levels of hygiene can always be maintained.
To complete the equipment, lockable castors are fitted. This allows easy siting of the G593 freezer and secure positioning once in place. Polar deliver a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard to provide cover should any issues arise.
Key Features of the Polar G593 Stainless Steel Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- 2/1 GN compatible
- Lockable, self-closing and reversible door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Easy to use digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -20°C
- Locking castors
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminium interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2000 x W680 x D815
- Gross internal volume 600L / 21.2cubic foot
- Net usuable volume 376L
- Power 600W, 2.8A, 230V, plug fitted
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate class 4
- Max ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 5.63 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 2054 kWh/annum
- R290 refrigerant
- 60mm insulation
- Noise level dB 48
- Weight 135kg
- 24 months on-site parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||3 x 2/1 GN|
|Internal Height (mm)||1990|
|Internal Width (mm)||680|
|Internal Depth (mm)||815|
|Warranty||24 months Parts and Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||376|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-10C to -20C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.