Polar G211 Chilled Display Cabinet
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar G211 Chilled Display Cabinet?
Are you looking for an effective display fridge for your foodservice business? Look no further than Polar’s G211 chilled display cabinet. It is fitted with features that make it easy for you to properly and professionally showcase your products without exposing it to unhygienic conditions.
This refrigerated cabinet is ideal for point of sale impulse purchases. It is neat and compact with a refrigeration system that maximises merchandising potential with its attractive four-sided display whilst maintaining consistent temperatures. The unit has a black interior and exterior which is both durable and easy to clean. Additionally, the whole construction is made of food-safe ABS and PVC.
An adjustable thermostat provides temperatures ranging from 3C to 7C while the self-service door and stylish illuminated interior make it easier for your customers to view, select and pick the right products with relative ease.
This display from Polar comes with 3 height adjustable shelves for the proper arrangement of your merchandise. It has a forced air cooling system that evenly distributes cold air within the counter. The chilled display includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G211 Chilled Display Cabinet
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 hinged door
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air cooling
- Stylish illuminated interior
- Adjustable thermostat
- Temperature range of +3C to +7C
- Constructed from ABS and PVC
- Black interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H885 x W428 x D386
- Gross internal volume 68L
- Long mains lead and 13 amp plug fitted, ready for use
- Electric 230V, 160W, 0.7A, UK Plug
- Ambient temperature range +16C to +32C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Noise level 40dB
- Weight 33kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty||24 months Parts and Labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||3C to 7C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.