Polar Counter 2 Door GN Freezer with Upstand
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar DL916 2 Door Freezer Prep Counter with Upstand?
If you are looking for a prep counter for your food catering business, the DL916 counter from Polar is a great place to start. Built using the best materials and the most relevant features for today’s market, this 2 door model will fit perfectly in your business. Providing a durable work top on which to prepare dishes and ample storage to keep required products close to hand, maximum operational efficiency can be observed.
It comes with a stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside. This makes for a solid and durable unit that will last long in your pace of business. Additionally, it is far easier to clean stainless steel hence allowing you to run a hygienic, food safe business.
The unit has self-closing doors to ensure the preservation of temperatures inside the freezer, even when frequent access is required. With a forced air circulation system, this model is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C to -20°C. Such temperatures will cater to a wide range of food items allowing you to diversify in your business. The prep counter has an automatic defrost system that prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the freezer section.
You will be able to use the user-friendly controls with a digital display to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly ensuring that optimum conditions are always achieved, and more importantly, maintained. It is built on castors with a front brake function for easy and safe movement when necessary.
Key Features of the Polar DL916 2 Door Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Self-closing doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Electronic display and rapid chill recovery rate
- Temperature range -10°C to -20°C
- Lockable castors fitted
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H960 x W1360 x D700
- Gross internal volume 282L
- 50mm insulation
- 100mm high stainless steel upstand
- Includes 2 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Refrigerant R290
- Max ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Electric usage 7 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 3014 kWh/annum
- Electric 2.5A, 230V, 470W, UK Plug
- Weight 108kg
- A full on-site 24 month parts and labour is supplied.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooling Type||Forced Air Circulation|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||205|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-10C to -20C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.