Polar CD611 Undercounter Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar CD611 Undercounter Freezer?
The Polar CD611 under counter commercial freezer is part of the many budget refrigeration lines this brand has to offer. It is designed specifically for light duty usage in any kind of catering establishment.
This unit has a white finish on the side and door panels. Above the door, there are electronic controls and an LED digital display to show the current operating temperature. This gives you the ability to adjust and monitor storage conditions within the freezer as needed.
Inside the freezer, there are two shelves and a storage capacity of 140 litres (5 cubic foot). You will be able to store a considerable amount of stock in such space. The shelves will allow you to create the right order. The interior is also finished in white and the temperature range can be set between -10C and -25C.
Adjustable feet help adjust the height of the freezer depending on your preferences. This helps in cases where the floor is uneven. A lock function enables you to keep your stock well secured at all times. The unit has an automatic defrost system that is paramount in preventing the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet or on the important components. This ensures the continued efficiency of the unit.
It is important to maintain the cool air inside the chiller and the CD611 has accomplished this through a 60m insulation throughout the freezer. The insulation agent used is CFC free and does not affect your stored food items. At 44Kg this model comes built on castors for easy movement.
Included when you purchase this under-counter freezer is a 24 months manufacturers parts and labour on-site warranty.
Key Features of the Polar CD611 Undercounter Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- Lockable and reversible door
- Automatic defrost
- LED temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Rear fixed castors and adjustable front feet
- White interior and exterior finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Gross internal volume 140L/ 4.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 78L
- 2 shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Electric 230V, 150W, 1A, UK Plug
- Electric 1.40 kWh /24 hour
- Electric 511 kWh/annum 511
- Noise 40 dB
- Weight 44kg
- 2 years parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Internal Height (mm)||850|
|Internal Width (mm)||600|
|Internal Depth (mm)||600|
|Warranty||2Years Parts And Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||78|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-10C to -25C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.