Mondial Elite SLIM LXX Slim Multideck Display
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Mondial Elite SLIM LXX Slim Multi-Deck Display?
When it comes to boosting sales you need to create the most presentable display possible. That is why Mondial Elite has worked tirelessly to create a piece of equipment that caters to all stocking needs. The slimline design is perfect for premises that want to maximise presentable storage within limited space.
The Slim LXX multi-deck display comes with a stainless steel finish for both the interior and exterior for durability and ease of cleaning. The model has an automatic defrost system that ensures that frosted ice does not accumulate within the display area or hinder the efficiency of the unit. A fully automatic operation is important in making sure that the display runs smoothly at all times.
Cool air is evenly distributed within the display area through a ventilated cooling system that helps maintain a temperature range of between 1°C to 4°C. You will be able to use an electronic controller and temperature read out to adjust and monitor the temperature conditions.
There are 4 tilting shelves with placeholders to prevent stock from falling off the surface. The model provides interior illumination and a night blind as standard. The Slim LXX display is supplied with 12 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the SLIM LXX Tiered Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronic controller with temperature readout
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Ticket strips and shelf edge stopper
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Internal light with switch
- Fitted night blind as standard
- Stainless steel finish for both the interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2005 x D580
- Includes night cover
- 4 tilting shelves
- Power Single Phase, 13A
- Max ambient 25°C ambient at 60% humidity
- 12 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Shelf Type (fa_shelftype)||Cantilever|
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.