Infrico AGN600-CR Glass Door Fridge
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico AGN600-CR Glass Door Fridge?
Ideal for high volume refrigerated storage such as in commercial kitchens, canteens and bakeries, the Infrico AGN600-CR facilitates simple transference of large quantities to and from the chiller thanks to the 1/1 GN capacity. The double hinged doors give clear access to the 745 litre gross capacity and with 8 adjustable wire shelves included, the layout can be tailored to meet individual storage requirements.
Storage temperatures between 2°C and 6°C are adjusted with a precision digital controller, settings being easy to monitor via the digital temperature display. Internal LED lighting attractively illuminates contents, ensuring that produce is clearly visible. The 304 stainless steel manufacture is strong, durable, hygienic and easy to clean; perfect for any professional setting.
*Please Note: Glass may appear darker than in the image shown.
Key Points of the Infrico Gastronorm Fridge
- 1/1 gastronorm compatible
- 2°C to 6°C temperature range
- Precision digital controller
- Digital temperature display
- Efficient LED lighting
- Double glazed glass door panels
- Supplied with 8 adjustable wire shelves
- Rounded internal corners for easy cleaning
- Ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Quality 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
- Supplied with legs
AGN600-CR Double Display Chiller Specifications
- 745 litre gross capacity / 26.3 cubic foot
- 494W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2100 x 974 x 695 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Weight: 199kg
Infrico Glass Door Chilled Display Warranty
A full 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||1416|
|Internal Depth (mm)||558|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||745|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.494|
|Temperature Range||2C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.