Igloo SAN2.5S Serve Over Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo SAN2.5S Serve Over Counter?
The SAN2.5S serve-over counter is the best choice for your food catering business. This unit has specially been made to hold dairy produce ensuring you are able to provide your customers with quality service and the best service.
This unit comes in a mix of materials which create a durable counter that will last long in your commercial space. The exterior has a powder coated white paint with colour trim. There are anodised aluminium profiles on the unit as well to create a solid frame. Inside, the unit boasts of stainless steel decking and under storage which is corrosion resistant and will pretty much withstand most of the mechanical force in your commercial space.
The model also features a solid hinged door. The curved glass on the front side of the unit adds to the aesthetic value of the display. It also allows your customers to view and select the products. The front panel can be easily lifted using a telescopic system. The unit design features a front glass defogger to ensure that visibility is maintained at all times.
An automatic defrost system is ideal for the elimination of frosted ice from within the cooler. This enhances efficiency while still making your work easier. There is a static cooling system that will naturally distribute cool air within the counter.
You will be able to use an electronic controller and temperature display to control the temperatures inside the under counter storage area. Temperatures provided range from 1°C to 10°C. The unit is easily accessible thanks to 2 sliding perspex doors which provide the needed security for your additional stock.
This unit also features an LED lighting system to provide the much-needed illumination for your stock. This ensures optimum presentation of all products. All Santiago units include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo SAN2.5S Serve Over Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Curved glass
- Front panel lifting telescopic system
- Front glass defogger
- Rear sliding perspex doors
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Electronic controller with digital display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- LED lighting (meat colour)
- Refrigerated under storage
- Grey granite worktop
- Anodised silver aluminium profiles
- Stainless steel decking and under storage
- Exterior powder coated white paint with colour trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1215 – 1235 x W2540mm x D1190
- Suitable ambient temperatures 25°C / 60% RH
- Power 605W, 13A, 230V
- Power 8.7Kwh/h
- R507 refrigerant
- Weight 295 Kg
- 24 months parts warranty included
- *Please note this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||White with Coloured Trim|
|Internal Depth (mm)||765|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.