Igloo JANZ90NS Pastry Corner Case
- Availability: Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JANZ90NS Pastry Corner Case?
The Igloo JANZ90NS pastry corner case is a one of a kind display that allows you the freedom of presenting your cakes and pastries in a hygienic and professional manner. This display from Igloo comes with a number of features that merge professionalism and efficiency.
It has a stainless steel finish which you will find durable and easy to clean. Its free-standing placement allows you to place it wherever you find most suitable while a front curved tempered glass gives a clear view of the displayed food items.
The unit also features 3 height and angle adjustable slopping shelves with confectionary LED lights. The lights make it easy for the selection of the food items within the display. It also gives the display a professional and appealing look. The shelves enable you to create the right order within your pastry display. The JANZ90NS pastry case also includes 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JANZ90NS Pastry Corner Case
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Front curved glass (removable)
- Temperature glass
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves with confectionery LED lights
- Adjustable legs
- Ambient device (without cooling)
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1350 – 1370 x W2200 x D810
- Shelves 3
- Single phase power supply/ 13Amp
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Height (mm)||1350 - 1370|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.