Igloo JAMAICA JA90WWOPEN Patisserie Display
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JA90WW Open Patisserie Display?
When it comes to picking the best patisserie counter in the market, always go for Igloo products. Their displays are made with extra care to ensure that you have a reliable piece of equipment to showcase your pastry products.
The JA90WW open patisserie and cake display is clean, professional and solid, a setup worthy of any commercial premises. Its exterior is made of wood, which is both hardy and appealing. The interior is made of stainless steel making the cabinet resistant to corrosion, durable and easy to clean.
Inside, this unit provides temperatures ranging from 2C to 8C. This will accommodate a considerable number of products. Cool air is evenly distributed by a ventilated cooling system. The unit also features an automatic defrost system as well as an auto condenser vaporisation system that prevents water from collecting inside the display.
It has a digital temperature readout and an electronic control that makes it easy for you to easily interact with your unit and calibrate it accordingly. 3 height and angle adjustable shelves help you create the right order within the display.
They also help in creating more surface area for your food items. The shelves are fitted with lights that help illuminate the food items. These lights also add an appealing touch to the overall setup. The Igloo JA90WW also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JA90WWOPEN Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Auto condenser vaporisation
- LED light for each shelf in confectionery colour
- Adjustable legs
- Ventilated (dynamic cooling)
- Open fronted display
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Interior Finish Stainless steel
- Exterior Finish Wood
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1380 x W1000 x D865
- 3 x height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Open Front - 0.6m Wood Finish | 1.3m Wood Finish | 0.9m Stainless Steel
- Power Required: 675W/13 amp plug
- Energy Consumption: 10.1 per kW/h
- Weight: 140kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable glassÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.