Igloo JAMAICA JA90W Chilled Patisserie Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JA90W Chilled Patisserie Display?
When looking for a patisserie counter you can always trust Igloo to provide you with attractive presentation in optimum conditions. They have invested their time and resources in creating devices that give you both a professional look and a hygienic place to present your pastries for sale.
Their JA90W chilled patisserie display is a one of a kind equipment that comes with a stainless steel finish to increase its longevity. A back sliding door with double glazed glass to give you easy access to your displayed goods.
The unit features an automatic defrost system that prevents ice from frosting inside. It also features an auto condensation vaporization system that will work well in preventing water from accumulating in the JA90W and creating a mess. A ventilated cooling system will ensure that cool air is distributed naturally within the display area.
The Igloo JA90W provides cool temperatures which help keep food items fresh for longer. It is able to provide temperatures of between 4C to 15C. These you will find sufficient for a considerable number of pastries. It also comes with adjustable sloping shelves which help create the right order for your food items. The shelves are fitted with LED lights that offer perfect illumination as well as add an appealing touch to the whole establishment.
The JA90W also includes a 24 months parts and 12 months labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JA90W Chilled Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Auto condenser vaporization
- Tempered front glass
- Height and angle adjustable shelves
- Curved glass front
- Digital temperature readout
- Ventilated (dynamic cooling)
- Back sliding door with double glazed glass
- LED light for each shelf, confectionery colour
- Temperature range of +4C to +15C
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1340 – 1360 x W900 x D810
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Energy Consumption: 9.4 KWh/h
- Power: 651W/ 13Amp
- ambient temperature up to 25 60%RH
- R134A Refrigerant
- Weight: 150kg
- 24 months parts and 12 months labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Height (mm)||1340 - 1360|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable glassÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts and 12 months labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.