Igloo JAMAICA JA60WSOPEN Patisserie Display
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JA60WSOPEN Patisserie Display?
If you are looking for a professional and hygienic display for your cakes and pastries, then consider working with the JA60WS open patisserie display from Igloo. Igloo is known to make cases that ensure you get the best out of such a device by fitting them with features that enhance a professional look without compromising on the visibility and quality of your food items.
This freestanding patisserie cabinet comes with a stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. The back hinged door is made of double glazed glass to give you easy access to the available products. The front curved screen is made from durable tempered glass and gives a great view to the showcased food items.
Inside this chilled unit comes with adjustable slopping shelves which you will find helpful in creating the right order for your displayed products. The unit has a ventilated cooling system which allows the even distribution of air within the unit.
An automatic defrost system will keep ice from frosting over in your display. This patisserie counter provides temperatures ranging from 4C to 15C. An electronic temperature controller and a digital readout allow you to both control the temperature and monitor conditions within the unit. The Igloo JA60WS includes 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JA60WSOPEN Patisserie Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Electronic temperature controller with digital temperature readout
- Temperature range of +4C to +15C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- LED lighting for each shelf (confectionary colour)
- Tempered front curved glass
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Back hinged door with double glazed glass
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1350 x W610 x D840
- Power (w): 480/13Amp
- Voltage: 230/50 HZ
- Energy Consumption (kwh/h): 7.0
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Ambient temp. up to 25°c & 65% RH
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable glassÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.