Igloo JAMAICA JA60W Chilled Patisserie Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JA60W Chilled Patisserie Display?
The Igloo line of patisserie cabinets features one of the most attractive displays in the market. Built using the most advanced technology systems, they are made to give you the best experience. They have features that allow you to preserve the integrity of your food in open spaces without having to compromise on the professional look.
The JA60W chilled patisserie cabinet is one you will appreciate. It has a stainless steel finish, both on the inside and outside thus giving it a strong frame. Stainless steel also makes it easy to clean thus helping you maintain the hygienic conditions needed in a food showcase device. The back door is hinged and comes with a double glazed glass. This will give you easy access to the food on show.
It features height and angle adjustable slopping shelves making it easier to create order inside the display area. Additionally, these shelves come fitted with LED lights on each of them to enhance visibility and make it easy for your customers to select their desired food items.
Inside, the device provides temperatures ranging from 4C to 15C. It has a ventilated cooling system guaranteeing that cool air is distributed inside the chilled cavity at all times. An automatic defrost system ensures that there is no frosted ice within the unit that could lessen visual appeal or compromise products.
It has an automatic condensation disposal system that will prevent water from accumulating within the equipment. The compressor is built on rails to aid in easy servicing. This JA60W Patisserie Display from Igloo includes a 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JA60W Chilled Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Auto condensation disposal
- Electronic temperature controller with digital temperature readout
- Temperature range of +4C to +15C
- LED lighting for each shelf (confectionary colour)
- Tempered front curved glass
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Back hinged door with double glazed glass
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1340 – 1360 x W600 x D810
- Power (w) 480/ 13Amp
- Voltage: 230/50 HZ
- Energy Consumption (kwh/h): 7.0
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Ambient temp. up to 25°c & 65% RH
- Weight 100 kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Height (mm)||1340 - 1360|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable glassÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.