Igloo JAMAICA JA130WWOPEN Patisserie Display
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo JA130WW Open Patisserie Display?
When it comes to picking the best patisserie displays, look for Igloo. They have managed to create appealing yet effective cabinets to house a range of pastries and cakes. This ensures that you have the best equipment for your products by incorporating both professionalism and functionality.
The Igloo JA130WW open patisserie counter is a one of a kind display for your pastries. It has a stainless steel interior with a wood exterior that is both durable and appealing to the eye. Stainless steel also makes it easy to clean. This unit features adjustable slopping shelves with LED lights fitted on each shelf to fully illuminate the showcased products. This also creates an attractiveness to entice customers.
Inside, the JA130WW provides cool temperatures that will keep your food fresh for longer. It creates temperatures ranging from 2C to 8C. There is a digital temperature readout to keep you updated of the temperature conditions within the display as well as an electronic control system. The unit features an automatic defrost system which you will find helpful in avoiding frosted ice in your open display counter.
Additionally, the JA130WW has an automatic condenser vaporization system that will prevent water from accumulating within. Ventilated cooling ensures that cool air is evenly distributed within the cabinet hence maintaining the favourable conditions for your displayed food items
The Igloo JA130WW open chilled wood pastry case also includes a 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo JA130WWOPEN Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Open fronted display
- Auto defrost
- Auto condenser vaporization
- LED light for each shelf in confectionery colour
- Adjustable sloping shelves
- Adjustable legs
- Ventilated (dynamic cooling)
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Stainless steel interior
- Exterior finish Wood
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1380 x W1400 x D865
- 3 x height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Power: 1080W / 13 Amp
- Energy Consumption: 16.2 kW / h
- Weight 190kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 Adjustable glassÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.