Foster HR240 Under Counter Fridge
- Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster HR 240 Under Counter Fridge?
The Foster HR 240 Undercounter Fridge offers the ideal approach to flexibility and compatibility in refrigeration for busy kitchens with limited spaces.
Practical interior design for efficient use of storage space. The HR 240 features 4 shelves that adequately support 1/1 gastronorms. This organisation scheme is handy when arranging your stockpile.
Admire the precision of the HR 240 fridge. This under counter chiller has an easy-to-use microprocessor that is accessible from the front.
For easier and swift visual references, this unit uses a digital thermometer, with an adjustment range of between 1°C and 4°C, that ensures sufficient temperature control on consistent basis.
Maintain the freshness of your delicacies with proper insulation. This under counter fridge possesses a magnetic door gasket that forms an effective seal around the door.
Constructed with a 304 stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, you are guaranteed a refrigeration unit that is durable enough to withstand tough commercial settings yet simple to clean and maintain hygiene.
The HR240 undercounter fridge is the ideal space saving solution for GN refrigeration.
Features of the HR240 Refrigerated Undercounter Cabinet
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Front breathing system
- Forced air circulation system
- 80mm rear castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts at the front baseline for stability
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- 4×1/1 gastronorm shelves
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Quality magnetic door seal enhances efficiency and guarantees precision temperatures
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 895 x 870 x 745 mm (HxWxD)
- Storage capacity 240 litres
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- Temperature ranges 1°C to +4°C
- ISO Climate class 5 for use in temperatures up to 40℃
- R134a refrigerant
- Weight 86.5kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||4 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40%|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||134|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.