Foster FPS2HR Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster FPS2HR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Foster FPS2HR refrigerated prep counter is the ideal addition to any successful food catering business. It is built by combining two of the most vital services in a commercial kitchen thus allowing you the flexibility to operate even in smaller spaces. Its high capacity for handling stock allows it to consistently offer quality services throughout the year.
Delivering a double door refrigerated storage cabinet with GN top and food-safe work surface, fresh ingredients and chilled stock can be effectively held close to hand at the point of preparation for efficient, timely service.
The EPS2HR prep station comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. Such a superior blend of materials guarantee the durability of your unit as well as makes it easy to clean. This gives you the chance to maintain the high hygienic requirements in your commercial space.
The unit has 2 hinged doors to give you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter. Additionally, this fully automatic counter has a fan assisted cooling system which provides an even and a consistent circulation of cold air for the preservation of your food items. Temperatures inside the chiller section can be set within the 1°C to 4°C range.
The 9.5 cubic foot capacity counter has rear-mounted refrigeration system which maximises storage space and an inner catch-tray in the pan storage section.
An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter while removable magnetic door gaskets act as the perfect seal to maintain the conditions inside the counter.
This model is fully microprocessor controlled to achieve a level of efficiency that will keep your kitchen running throughout the year. You are supplied with 4 shelves to properly utilise the provided space.
The FPS2HR refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster FPS2HR Refrigerated Prep Station
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost for easy, trouble-free operation
- Fan assisted, forced air system delivers an even temperature
- Fully microprocessor controlled
- Temperature range of 1C to 4C
- Rear mounted refrigeration maximises storage space
- An inner catch-tray in the pan storage section
- Interior constructed from aluminium
- High quality AISI 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- Fitted with 80mm castors
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1060 x W1140 x D850
- Gross internal volume 270L / 9.5 cubic foot
- 4 shelves included with set of shelf clips
- Top accepts 6 Gastronorm 1/3 Pans depth 150mm (not included)
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight unpacked 104kg
- Weight packed 120kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||6 x 1/3 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.