Foster EP1/3L G3 EcoPro Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster EP1/3L G3 EcoPro Freezer Prep Counter?
The EP1/3L freezer prep counter from Foster is the best choice for a busy food catering business. It is built by combining a freezer for your perishable food items with a hard top for your food preparation. This will enable you to run a fully efficient business.
The EP1/3L comes with a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. This combination is ideal because it makes for a solid and durable unit that will last long in your business. Additionally, the unit is designed for easy cleaning thus saving you time and allowing you to keep up with the hygienic conditions in your commercial space.
The model comes with 3 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to the freezer section. There is a fully floating lock which provides the needed security for your stored food products at all times. The freezer is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -18°C to -21°C. This will accommodate a considerable number of food items allowing you to diversify in your business.
The unit has a touch-sensitive control panel that only comes to life when touched to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. With a concealed refrigeration system and an easily accessible controller and compressor, you will have no problem running maintenance on the counter.
It has a high-performance cyclopentane foam to provide the prep counter with the needed insulation for energy preservation. This freezer counter has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets which help maintain the conditions inside the cabinet. Overall, this unit has been designed to preserve as much energy as possible whilst delivering accurate storage temperatures.
The EP1/3L also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/3L EcoPro G3 1/3 Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Reduce compressor running time by 15% with 'Airlines' ventilation system
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -18°C to -21°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Fitted with locking, non-marking 80mm castors
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1865 x D700
- Gross internal volume 435L / 15.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 258L
- 6 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.14
- Max Ambient 43°C
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Noise 68.3dB
- Weight 145kg
- Unpacked 165kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||1/1 GN|
|Shelves||6 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40%|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||258|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.