Elcold EL71SS Chest Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Elcold EL71SS Chest Freezer?
Elcold have worked hard to become the well-established brand recognised today and understand how important quality reliable refrigeration is in professional settings. Kitchens spend time choosing the best ingredients possible and so deserve a chest freezer that is capable of preserving the goodness.
This is exactly what Elcold deliver and the EL71SS delivers the large capacity to cope with all demands and the attractive design to guarantee that the unit looks good doing it. The massive 705L capacity, that’s a whole 24.9 cubic foot, is generated by the ample dimensions of 1800mm width, 770mm depth and 860mm height.
A clean white exterior contrasts perfectly with the strong stainless steel lid for maximum impact. The versatility of this material means that the lid can be used as an additional work area perfect for food preparation and space efficiency.
The freezer is designed with adjustable feet the height of the chest freezer can be altered to level surfaces when required. With a 60mm insulation layer, energy efficiency is maximised and the adjustable temperature range can be maintained evenly and consistently.
Featuring a low temperature warning light, the freezer offers increased stock protection alerting users to any variations in programmed conditions. A fast freeze function is able to bring large quantities of stock down to the recommended temperature in the shortest time possible.
The freezer supplied with 3 storage baskets all stock can be ordered reducing the time spent searching for individual items. For ultimate organisation this chest freezer is designed to accommodate up to 6 baskets. An internal light fully illuminates the stock within the equipment to make location and retrieval of ingredients quick and simple.
The robust handle is fitted with a lock for additional security of stock. It is also manufactured with a defrost drain as standard operation is clean and mess-free.
The Elcold EL71SS chest freezer comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty included in the price there is an option to extend the level of cover further to include a 12 month labour service.
Key Features of the Elcold EL71SS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Defrost manual, static cooling & defrost drain
- Mains indicator & low temperature light
- Adjustable temperature with a range of -18C to -22C
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel lid (lockable)
- Adjustable feet supplied, castors optional below
- Interior light
- Fast freeze switch
- White exterior & interior hammered aluminium
- 60mm insulation thickness
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H860 x W1800 x D770
- Internal dimensions (mm) H715 x W1686 x D576
- Gross Internal Volume 701L / 24.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 670L
- Baskets supplied 3 basket capacity 6
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R600a, refrigerant charge 115
- Electric 1.95 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.69A, 230V, 245W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Weight 85kg, packed 89kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||89|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Exterior Finish||White With Stainless Lid|
|Internal Height (mm)||715|
|Internal Width (mm)||1686|
|Internal Depth (mm)||576|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||701|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||670|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.