Blizzard SNC3 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard SNC3 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The SNC3 refrigerated prep counter is part of Blizzard’s range of counters designed to offer you excellent service in your commercial kitchen. It comes with features that ensure its efficiency, performance and maximum benefits. This unit is also designed to make maximum use of limited space in kitchens.
The unit comes with 3 solid hinged doors. The doors have a self-closing function with stay open facility. The self-closing function prevents you from accidentally leaving the doors open while the stay facility helps keep the door open when you are loading or cleaning the unit for total convenience especially during busy services.
Through a ventilated cooling system this unit is able to provide an even supply of cool air for the preservation of your stock. These temperatures range between 2°C to 8°C. Such a range is ideal because it enables you to diversify the foods stocked in your kitchen and therefore your menu range.
The temperatures are bound to cause the formation of ice, every now and then. Left unattended, this ice will accumulate within the chiller thus taking up space and lowering the efficiency of the unit. To prevent this, the prep counter uses an automatic defrost system.
You will also be able to actively control and monitor the temperature changes through a Dixell Blue Line controller. This gives you maximum control over our prep counter. It has replaceable door gaskets which seal the doors once closed. These gaskets are easily removable during cleaning and maintenance. Inside, the unit features rounded corners which make it easy for you to carry out cleaning operations.
3 x 1/1 gastronorm size shelves provide the needed surface area for the preservation of your stock thus ensuring that you are able to properly utilise the provided storage space. The Blizzard SNC3 refrigerated prep counter also comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard SNC3 Low Height Snack Counter Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Designed to support countertop cooking equipment
- Self-closing doors with stay open facility
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Dixell Blue Line controller
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Stainless Steel worktop
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions H650 x W1795 x D700
- Gross internal volume 317L / 11.2 cubic foot
- 3 adjustable 1/1 GN size shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant: R290
- Max ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Power: 230W, 230V, 13amp Plug In
- Electric usage 1132 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 42dBA
- Weight 126kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||255|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||200|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.