Artikcold GN650TN Upright Fridge
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold GN650TN Upright Fridge?
The Artikcold GN650TN fridge is a great choice of equipment for a commercial kitchen. With it, it is possible to store and preserve perishable food items hence cutting the loss margins and reducing wastage. The model is also energy efficient which will save on energy costs throughout the year.
This 2/1 gastronorm chiller comes in a high-grade AISI304 stainless steel finish that is ideal for the durability of the unit. It also makes it possible to clean thus keeping up with the hygienic requirements in a busy commercial kitchen. The unit has a single solid hinged door with all-round insulation to help retain temperatures and maintain consistent storage conditions.
This upright fridge from Artikcold has fan assisted cooling for the even distribution of cool air within the cabinet. It also aids in the rapid cooling of your food items. The model features an automatic defrost system which is important in the removal of frosted ice from the cabinet.
An adjustable thermostat and temperature display will help you create appropriate conditions for your merchandise. Temperatures provided range from 2°C to 8°C. This provides the best conditions for your stock.
The GN650 TN also comes with 3 shelves per door, each designed to accommodate 2/1 size GN. This allows the proper utilisation of the 650-litre gross capacity. Castors make it easy to move and position the unit in your commercial space. A removable condensing unit offers hassle-free maintenance the fridge. Any accumulated water in the chiller is easily expelled through an automatic evaporation system.
Artikcold refrigeration units include 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Artikcold GN650TN Gastro Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Self-closing lockable door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Adjustable thermostat with digital display unit
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Automatic evaporation of condensed water
- Easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Removable condensing unit
- Castors as standard
- High-grade AISI304 stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2010 x W740 x D830
- 55mm insulation thickness all round
- Gross internal volume 650L / 22.9 cubic foot
- 13A power supply
- GN Capacity 3 x 2/1 GN
- R134a refrigerant
- Electrical usage 3.2 kWh/24hr
- Max Ambient 25°C at 65% RH
- Weight: 134kg
- 12 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||3 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts and 12 months labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||440|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.