Artikcold GN4100BT Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold GN4100BT Freezer Prep Counter?
With a modern finish and cutting edge features, the Artikcold GN4100BT Freezer Prep Counter is the best addition for your commercial space. This freezer counter has been made to compliment your business by helping you keep products fresh thus reducing wastage and the eventual loss in business.
The freezer has a stainless steel finish that offers a sturdy frame for the freezer and increases its durability. Stainless steel is also easy to clean, thus allowing you to maintain hygienic, food safe conditions around your freezer. It has a temperature range of -18C to -22C, allowing it to store products that require different conditions to remain fresh.
It has a ventilated cooling system and easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets and self-closing doors with recessed door handles. This combination maintains cold conditions accurately inside the freezer.
At a gross capacity of 616L you will no doubt have plenty of space to store and preserve a considerable amount of merchandise. This is further made possible by the 4 x 1/1 GN shelves which add more storage space in your freezer. You will also be able to create some order within the freezer which goes a long way in enhancing its efficiency. All Artikcold products include 12 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the GN4100BT Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling system
- Replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Self-closing doors with recessed door handles
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Stainless steel finish for both interior and exterior
- Castors fitted
- Rounded internal corners makes cleaning easy
- Easily accessible condensing unit
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W2230 x D700
- Gross Volume 616L / 19.4 cubic foot
- 4 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- Requires 13A supply
- 55mm insulation
- Weight: 155kg
- 12 months parts warranty as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||421|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.