Artikcold GN3100BT Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Artikcold GN3100BT Freezer Prep Counter?
The Artikcold GN3100BT Freezer Prep Counter from Artikcold is a great equipment to ensure that you keep your products safely stored in conditions that maintain their freshness for long. Made with the best performance in mind, this freezer counter has temperature range -18C to -22C. This makes it easier to store products with varying temperature requirements while saving you money and space. The freezer uses a ventilated cooling system which is more efficient than the traditional methods of ventilation.
It also features easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets and self-closing doors with recessed door handles. This sleek and modern design is aimed at maintaining a professional look. A stainless steel frame gives the freezer a sturdiness that delivers durability throughout the lifespan of the equipment. Additionally, stainless steel is easy to clean thus making it easier for you to keep up with the hygienic requirements around your kitchen.
There are 3 x 1/1 GN shelves that makes it easy to sort arrange products in preferred categories. The Artikcold GN3100BT Counter has an automatic defrost system so you do not have to do it manually and a gross usable volume of 465 litres. You will find that this is more than enough space for your products. The Artikcold freezer includes 12 months parts warranty.
Key Features of the GN3100BT Freezer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost system
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Recessed door handles
- Automatic defrost
- Replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Adjustable thermostat with digital temperature display
- Ventilated cooling system
- Stainless steel finish
- Rounded internal corners
- Easy access condensing unit
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1795 x D700
- Gross internal volume 465L / 15.2 cubic foot
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves included
- 13A supply required
- 55mm insulation
- Weight: 116kg
- 12 months parts warranty supplied
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||4 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||12 months parts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||294|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.