Vestfrost SZ181C Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ181C Chest Freezer?
The Vestfrost SZ181C chest freezer offers ample storage for all frozen stock guaranteeing that your kitchen always has the capacity to hold essential ingredients in optimum conditions. This chest freezer is supplied with a drain and drip tray included as standard so that your business is ready to go as soon as your unit is delivered.
The exterior is manufactured from galvanised pre-painted steel meaning that you can rely on increased strength and durability, vital in commercial kitchens. The interior boasts additional strength and robustness due to the galvanised aluminium materials used. This provides protection against weighty produce which may be accidentally dropped during busy and hectic service. A laminated counterbalanced steel lid provides a large access area ensuring that stock can be retrieved quickly and easily.
With a temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C all stock can be stored in optimum temperatures and with a fast freeze function each unit is ready for use in the shortest possible time. The unit also comes with an efficient skin condenser which requires no cleaning hence freeing up time for other important tasks in your commercial kitchen.
It is also designed with internal lighting as standard, all stock is clearly illuminated making location quick and easy. Non-slip rubber feet make sure that the unit always remains exactly where it is placed and is stable during constant use.
The large 6.6 cubic foot capacity is ample for all frozen produce, ensuring it is always on hand when required. The model also features a spacious basket which is stackable making organisation easy. Monitoring of conditions is made easy with an accurate adjustable thermostat and a clear external thermometer. Even the busiest of kitchens can ensure that their chest freezer is operating at the perfect temperatures.
Vestfrost provides a remarkable 3-year manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty ensuring that the user always receives full support should any unforeseen issues arise.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ181C Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W720 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 187L / 6.6 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 181L
- Supplied with 1 basket, can take 2 baskets
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- 2m Electric power cable
- Power consumption per 24 hours 0.72W
- Electric 230V 95W, 13A, UK plug
- Gross weight 42kg
- Net weight 40kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Internal Height (mm)||670|
|Warranty||36 months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.