Tefcold RK505WB Upright Fridge
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold RK505WB Upright Fridge?
A good quality fridge is a necessary investment for your commercial kitchen. With it, you will be able to preserve a wide range of food items. Tefcold has worked in creating a fridge that will offer you maximum benefits throughout the year.
The RK505WB solid door upright fridge from Tefcold comes with a white external finish and a stainless steel interior. The solid hinged door fitted on the chiller has a lock to keep your stock well secured at all times. The door is also fully reversible so that it can be hinged on either the left or right-hand side to suit individual layouts.
The fridge is electronically controlled, with an automatic defrost being utilised to ensure that the fridge stays in its best condition and runs optimally, while also reducing the amount of manual maintenance.
Fan assisted cooling guarantees that the refrigerator remains at its set temperature without fluctuation, even when subjected to heavy, continuous use in high demand operations. A digital temperature display and controller are fitted which gives an output of the current operating temperature and allows for the temperature to be manually set between -2°C and 8°C.
Three adjustable shelves are fitted, which gives you extra flexibility when managing the storage space inside the fridge. You can personalise the layout to best suit your own needs and the size of your stock. The shelves can be removed if necessary, either to give more space for storing very large items or to help with cleaning; giving better access to the inside of the fridge or to clean the shelves individually.
The fridge is fitted with castors allowing for easier movement around your premises with minimal effort. It also has an easy to remove and replace the door gasket, which can help when cleaning.
The Tefcold RK505WB upright fridge comes with a two years parts warranty, with the option of an additional 12 or 24 months labour warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold RK505WB White Solid Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lock fitted as standard
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Built on Castors
- Stainless steel interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H2010 x W680 x D710
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1386 x W560 x D553
- Gross internal volume 466L / 16.46 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 313L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R600a & Refrigerant charge 90
- Electric usage 1.12 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 409 kWh/annum
- Electric 2A, 230V, 353W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 128kg
- Packed weight 132kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||1386|
|Internal Width (mm)||560|
|Internal Depth (mm)||553|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||466|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||313|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.