Tefcold RK1010P Upright Fridge
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold RK1010P Upright Fridge?
The type of equipment you have in your commercial kitchen will play a huge part in the overall success you experience in your business. That is why Tefcold has invested so much in building you the best kitchen equipment to help you achieve more. Their fridges, for example, are built with features that maximise efficiency without wasting too much energy.
The RK1010P refrigerator from Tefcold comes with a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior. It is expertly crafted to meet all your requirements and help properly preserve your food items and ingredients over a long period of time. It has 2 solid hinged doors with a lock function to keep your stock well secured at all times. Additionally, the doors have a reversible function meaning you can easily place your fridge anywhere in the kitchen without having to worry about gaining access to your merchandise.
A fully automatic and electric defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller. It has a fan assisted cooling system that evenly distributes cool air within the cabinet. This cooling system can also come in handy with rapid cooling of stock. The unit has easy-to-use controls to maximise the available benefits. A digital temperature controller helps you properly adjust the temperatures between 2°C to 8°C. You will have a digital temperature display to help you observe the temperature conditions within the cabinet.
With a gross internal volume of 976L and a net volume of 620L, you will have plenty of space for your merchandise not to mention the 6 adjustable shelves that help you create the right order within the chiller. You will have an easy time safely moving the unit during cleaning operations thanks to the castors it comes built on. This refrigerator from Tefcold also includes 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold RK1010P Upright Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Suitable for meat storage
- 2 Solid hinged doors (Lockable)
- Reversible door
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Easy-to-use electronic controls
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Built on castors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1386 x W1220 x D553
- External dimensions (mm) H2010 x W1340 x D710
- Gross internal volume 976L/ 34.46 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 620L
- 6 adjustable shelves (3 per door)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 145
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Electric 2A, 230V, 320W, UK plug
- Electric 1.73 kWh/24hr
- Electric 787 kWh/annum
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 179kg
- Packed 184kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||1386|
|Internal Width (mm)||1220|
|Internal Depth (mm)||553|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||976|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||620|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.