Tefcold PT920B Refrigerated Prep Counter
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold PT920B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Tefcold PT920B gastronorm pizza prep counter is a great option for your commercial food establishment. It not only provides you with a clean and durable surface to prepare your food, but it also offers storage options for your additional stock.
This gastronorm pizza prep counter from Tefcold has a stainless steel interior and exterior that is both durable and easy to clean. You will, therefore always have a solid, hygienic surface for your food preparation.
The under-counter refrigeration system comes with a fan assisted cooling for even distribution of chilled air within the cabinet. The counter has a digital temperature display and adjustable temperature function to help monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures provided inside the storage area range from 2°C to 10°C to ensure that all stock is properly preserved at all times.
The system supports an off cycle defrost which helps rid the counter of all accumulated ice within the cabinet for increased efficiency. A replaceable door gasket not only helps in maintaining the conditions inside the chiller section, but it also makes it easy to clean and maintain the unit as a whole.
This chilled counter has adjustable feet to help raise or lower the unit fractionally according to your needs and 2 adjustable shelves for the proper arrangement of your stock in the storage section.
The PT920B refrigerated prep counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold PT920B Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors with replaceable gaskets
- Off cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 10C
- Adjustable feet
- Granite worktop
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Internal dimensions (mm) H500 x W830 x D515
- External dimensions H1080 x W900 x D700
- Internal capacity 260L/ 9.18 cubic foot
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Gastronorm well for 5 x 1/6 GN pans
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a refrigerant charge 68
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 2.20 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 803 kWh per annum
- Power: 230V, 155W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 103kg
- Packed weight 115kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||260|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.