Osborne 600ES Single Door Bottle Cooler
- No longer available
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Osborne 600ES Single Door Bottle Cooler?
The Osborne line of bottle coolers comprises of expertly made fridges that enable you to keep your drinks cool enough for your customer's refreshment needs. These chillers have the ability to work efficiently without spending too much on energy thus saving you money at the end of the day.
The 600ES hinged single door bottle cooler from Osborne, for example, comes with a solid painted steel finish. It also has an aluminium interior which is ideal for fridges because it is lighter than plastic and easier to clean. This mix of finishes also makes your chiller more durable, especially when in constant use.
The model has an automatic defrost system that will remove all frosted ice from the cabinet thus enhancing your unit’s efficiency. A condensate collection mechanism leaves the cabinet clean at all times. The chiller has a front vented cabinet for better aeration and is able to provide temperatures ranging between 1°C to 5°C for the maximum preservation of your stock.
Additionally, the back bar fridge features a fan assisted cooling system that is able to rapidly cool your merchandise thus saving you time. A lockable door ensures that your drinks are well secured at all times while an LED light creates the perfect illumination within the bottle display.
This single door bottle cooler from Osborne is able to accommodate 348 x 330ml bottles at any one time and includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Osborne 600ES Single Door Bottle Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Glass hinged doors (lockable)
- Auto defrost and auto condensate removal
- Fan assisted cooling with rapid cooling
- Front Vent
- Temperature range of 1C to 5C
- LED lighting
- Replaceable gaskets
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Painted steel
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1880 x W712 x D620
- 5 adjustable shelves
- 348 x 330ml Bottles
- Single phase power supply/13Amp
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Beaten Aluminium|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||0.15|
|Shelf Type||Flat Wire Adjustable|
|Temperature Range||1C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.