Interlevin TF04 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin TF04 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The TF04 refrigerated prep counter by Interlevin offers performance, efficiency and total convenience. It is designed to fit right into your kitchen, allowing you the benefit of food safe work space and precision refrigerated storage.
The TF04 prep counter is 1/1 gastronorm compatible allowing for easy loading and unloading of multiple ingredients or food items during busy services. It has a stainless steel interior and exterior, the ideal construction material as it is durable and easy to clean and obtain good levels of hygiene. These are some of the most important elements in a commercial kitchen.
It has 4 solid hinged doors which give clear, unobstructed access to the chiller section of the prep counter. Through a fan assisted cooling system, this unit is able to provide temperatures ranging between 0°C to 10°C. You will have a digital controller and temperature display to monitor and adjust the temperatures changes, ensuring you always remain in control.
Additionally, this unit features internal rounded corners for easy cleaning. It is fitted with castors for easy movement in your commercial space, especially during cleaning operations. 4 adjustable shelves are included allowing for full utilisation of the 413 litre net capacity.
The Interlevin TF04 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard although additional labour cover can be purchased if required.
Key Features of the Interlevin TF04 Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors, self closing
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 10°C
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Castors, 2 lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845x W2320 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H640 x W1800 x D540
- Gross internal volume 620L / 21.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 413L
- 4 adjustable shelves included
- 1/1GN compatible (GN pans not supplied)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant R452a & Refrigerant charge 355
- Power: 230V, 495W, 13A UK plug
- Electric usage 4.78 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1745 kWh/annum
- Weight 160kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||640|
|Internal Width (mm)||1800|
|Internal Depth (mm)||540|
|Shelves||1 Per Door|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||620|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||413|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.