Interlevin TF02 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin TF02 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
A quality prep counter is essential in any commercial kitchen that wishes to maximise the available space. Combining a food safe work surface with precision refrigerated storage means that ingredients can be stocked right at the point of preparation for efficient operations, improved time management and overall speedy service.
The Interlevin TF02 two door refrigerated counter is a great choice when searching for your food preparation cabinets. It has a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior. Stainless steel is the ideal choice of material because it is durable and easy to clean; exactly what is required from any commercial equipment.
The unit comes with 2 solid hinged doors leading you to the fridge section of the counter. This section is able to provide temperatures ranging between 0°C to 10°C. Such a range is suitable for a wide variety of food items which, in turn, allows you to diversify your menu. The temperatures are evenly distributed through a fan assisted cooling system.
The TF02 comes with a digital controller and temperature display to help monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly. The counter has internal rounded corners for easy cleaning. It is also built on castors, two of which are lockable which allow you to move the counter whenever you want to and create stability once in position. 2 shelves are included making it possible to properly utilise the provided 207 litre usable storage space.
The Interlevin TF02 refrigerated prep counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard with the option to purchase additional labour cover if required.
Key Features of the Interlevin TF02 Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- GN compatible (GN pans not included)
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 0C to +10C
- Self closing doors with stay open feature
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable for added stability
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1420 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H640 x W900 x D540
- Gross internal volume 310L / 10.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 207L
- Cupboards accept 1/1 GN (not supplied)
- 2 adjustable shelves included (1 per door)
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R452a & Refrigerant charge 355
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Power: 230V, 495W, 13A UK plug
- Electric usage 3.24 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1183 kWh/annum
- Weight 115kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||640|
|Internal Width (mm)||900|
|Internal Depth (mm)||540|
|Shelves||1 Per Door|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||310|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||207|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.