Interlevin PD20H Bottle Cooler - Hinged 2 Door
- Availability: Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin PD20H Bottle Cooler?
If you demand quality and efficiency look no further than the Interlevin PD20H Bottle Cooler. Recognised within the industry as a brand synonymous with manufacturing and distributing quality products, this Interlevin unit is capable of withstanding tough commercial environments whilst guaranteeing precision performance. Suitable for chilling and displaying a full range of bottled drinks, the 3°C to 7°C temperature range ensures all beverages are served in optimum condition.
The undercounter design, whilst making sure that all available bar space is fully utilised, generates a 210 litre capacity capable of holding approximately 169 x 330ml bottles, guaranteeing that ample quantities of stock are always on hand and ready to serve. The display can be tailored to the products on offer thanks to adjustable shelves and is enhanced with LED interior lighting to showcase and present bottles in the most effective manner.
Main Features of the Interlevin Undercounter Double Door Bar Fridge
- Designed for undercounter positioning with double hinged doors for easy access to contents
- Suitable for a range of bottled drinks with a temperature range of 3°C to 7°C
- A digital controller guarantees that each bottle cooler is easy to use and offers additional precision for use
- The easy to read temperature display makes monitoring simple and ensures accurate results
- Features an interior LED light to display and advertise products on sale
- Self-closing doors increase efficiency by minimising the loss of chilled air
- An integrated lock is supplied as standard to increase security of valuable stock
- Adjustable feet offer the ability to raise or lower units to achieve uniformed lines between bar equipment
- With 4 adjustable shelves - 2 per door there is plenty of versatility to stock varying sized products
- Stylish black exterior finish
- The hammered aluminium interior offers an attractive finish which is easy to clean and maintain
- Fan assisted cooling consistently circulates air around the interior cavity and cocoons stock in the perfect environment
- Automatic defrost which reduces manual input and makes maintenance easier
- Each unit incorporates a quality EBM fan motor which increases durability and effectiveness
- The condenser design is less vulnerable to blocking, reducing maintenance and service costs
Specifications and Running Requirements for the PD20H Chiller
- 210 litre capacity / 7.4 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 169 x 330ml bottles
- Holds approximately 44 x 75cl wine bottles (when fitted with optional wine shelves)
- 230W, 1A, requires 13A supply
- External dimensions: 900 x 900 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 740 x 820 x 360 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 50dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant, fully compliant with F-Gas regulations
- Refrigerant charge: 54
- Weight: unpacked - 62kg; packed - 64kg
Interlevin Manufacturer's Warranty
Interlevin offer a standard manufacturer's 2 year parts only warranty.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
Save More when you order 4 or more of selected products in this range!
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||64|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||740|
|Internal Width (mm)||820|
|Internal Depth (mm)||360|
|Shelves||2 Per door|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Cooling Type||Fan assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||210|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Lighting||LED With Switch|
|Shelf Type||Split Flat Wire Adjustable|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.