Interlevin AF07BT Solid Door Freezer
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin AFO7BT Single Solid Door Freezer?
The Interlevin AF07BT Solid Door Freezer is marked out by its modestly sleek slimline stature and clearly defined edges that give the unit a more professional appeal.
Designed with a shelving resolve that provides 4 tiers of storage. The AF07BT freezer has 3 robust shelves and a base that supports a variety of depth configurations to meet all catering requirements within its 700 litre capacity.
Moreover, this freezer has a self-closing door for maximum efficiency during busy service hours where frequent access is necessary. This attribute facilitates excellent insulation which in turn preserves the freshness of your stock within the unit’s temperature range of -18°C to -22°C.
Uniform temperature distribution for improved performance and reliability. Fan-assisted cooling ensures even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior. In effect, your merchandise is maintained in optimum conditions for ultimate freshness.
Simplified frost management routine. This highly efficient freezing unit is also kitted out with an off-cycle automatic defrost system that makes defrosting quick and user-friendly.
The Interlevin AF07BT Freezer can be easily positioned in any location thanks to in-built castors.
Key features of the AFO7BT Gastronorm Freezer
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Adjustable temperature to enhance precise temperature control
- 1 hinged solid door
- 2 adjustable gastronorm 2/1 shelves
- Replaceable door gasket for increased seal effect
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Rolling castors for ease of movement and repositioning
- Weight 122kg
- Volume; 24.7 cubic foot
Running requirements and specifications.
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range
- 40℃ ambient temperature at 40% relative humidity
- Power specs; 9.8 kWh/24hr
- 24 months’ parts warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||1510|
|Internal Width (mm)||590|
|Internal Depth (mm)||670|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||700|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||455|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.