Infrico MR1620 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico MR1620 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The MR1620 refrigerated prep counter has been expertly built to bring you efficiency and functionality in your commercial kitchen. It is built by combining a worktop for your food preparation and a fridge section to preserve your food items. This will enable you to work efficiently even in kitchens where space is limited.
This unit comes in a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish which helps guarantee its durability. Stainless steel is also easy to clean thus saving you time and energy while allowing you to always maintain kitchen hygiene.
This unit has 2 solid hinged doors leading you to the fridge section. It has a ventilated cooling system which evenly distributes cool air within the cabinet. Temperatures provided range between -2°C to 8°C. To prevent the build-up of ice within the chiller, this unit uses an automatic defrost system to maintain efficiency and performance.
Additionally, you will have a digital temperature display and controller to monitor and adjust the temperatures according to your needs. This enables you to handle a considerable variety of food items.
This refrigerated counter from Infrico has adjustable legs to keep it level at all times and help raise or lower it to your required height. It comes with an internal drain to aid cleaning and rounded internal corners to prevent the build-up of dirt particles. 3 x (400 by 600mm) shelves line the inside of the fridge section to create more surface area for your storage needs.
The MR1620 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico MR1620 Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Completely injected compact structure
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 x W1618 x D800
- Gross internal volume 405L / 12.8 cubic feet
- Net capacity 387L
- 2 x (400x600mm) shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Rating B
- Max ambient 30°C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Power: 430W, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 179kg
- Manufacturers 24 months full parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||3 x (400x600mm)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||405|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40%RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||387|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.